We would like to hear your views on how we can improve the services. You can have your say by becoming part of the Patient Participant Group (PPG)
What can you do?
- Help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services and quality of care
- Foster improved communication between the practice and its patients
- Provide practical support for the practice and help to implement change
Please find the attached form with more information and sign up sheet here.
Just fill out the sign up sheet drop it off at the surgery.
You can give us feedback in multiple ways.
- There is a form available to be filled called a family and friends survey. These are regularly reviewed and feedback given to the staff.
- You can leave us a review on NHS choices for new patients to see here.
- Alternatively leave us a review also on Google reviews (This requires a Google account)
- If you wish to make a complaint, you can fill out this form
You can contact us using the following methods:
Telephone – 01782 711618
Email – NSTCCG.MillerStreetSurgery@nhs.net – This is for prescription and appointment queries only.
Miller Street Surgery
Newcastle Under Lyme
In an life threatening emergency please dial 999